Localization and Internationalization of multimedia refers to customization (and translation) of CD based presentation using moving graphics, sound, pictures and movies for any country, especially those countries which have language, cultural and other trade barriers.
GB offers multimedia solutions from the cutting edge of technology, creativity and cultural knowledge base. Completely integrated unit provide end to end multimedia solutions, designed to meet the objectives of communicating. GB multimedia designers, copywriters, multimedia developers and authors ensure total integration of back-end solution to the visual and aesthetic appeal of the multimedia presentation. In addition, GB multimedia engineers and designers adapt your presentation to any language, besides providing updating and redesigning existing presentation.
Our engineering process is based on a model which includes extensive Quality Assurance procedures. Each Multimedia localization project is completed within a consistent, quality-centric framework. Quality and workflow processes can be adapted to integrate with existing client-side environments. During all phases of the localization life cycle process our management and production teams working from offices in different cities in China control every aspect of the process through our quality assurance procedures.
Why use China Translation to localize your multimedia?
• Expertise, experience & professional trust from performing thousands of translations each day
• Global network of over 3,000 professional translators
• Support for over 71 languages
• Support for all gaming platforms and programming languages
• High quality assurance procedures
• Translation asset management system to reuse and leverage your localized translation assets
• Highly experienced localization project managers
• Development and maintenance of comprehensive client specific lexicons and glossaries
• Translation memory engineering
• Technical & linguistic quality assurance
• In-country localization and engineering
• Audio recording and Voice over talent
• Animated GIF's
• Macromedia Flash
• Macromedia Shockwave
• 3D Studio Max
• Direct X