Localization testing can help you eliminate mistakes that would be costly to your brand and your bottom line. GB can help you ensure the success of your localized printer or MFP every step of the way with our thorough localization testing services that validate every aspect of your localized product.
We help you avoid the pitfalls of localization with our comprehensive localization testing services. Improper translations are embarrassing, at best. We thoroughly check your printer drivers, user documentation, control labels and displays for correct translations.
Translating highly technical documentation presents its own set of challenges. In addition to their in-depth, idiomatic knowledge of languages, our localization testers have strong technical skills and backgrounds. They understand not only the words, but the meaning as well, so they’re uniquely qualified to verify that the meaning has been properly conveyed.
The localization testing of the user interface and linguistics should cover items such as:
· Validation of all application resources
· Verification of linguistic accuracy and resource attributes
· Typographical errors
· Consistency checking of printed documentation, online help, messages, interface resources, command-key sequences, etc.
· Confirmation of adherence to system, input, and display environment standards
· User interface usability
· Assessment of cultural appropriateness
· Checking for politically sensitive content
GB offers localization testing services for the following languages:
Single Byte Languages
Double Byte Languages
Complex Script Languages